Dive Shop in South Africa
Divetek has been in the scuba industry since 1984. We are not a small e-commerce shop but a Massive Megastore based in Bromhof, Randburg. We are extremely proud to boast that we have by far the biggest and most well stocked shop in Africa. As well as having our own Brand of Equipment, we also have our very own South African based Training association. Divetek designs, manufactures and imports top quality Equipment and sells it direct to the Public at unbeatable prices. We test and evaluate the products we sell so that we can give accurate honest advice on all brands of Diving Equipment. Along with our large Showroom we have a fully functional workshop that services all makes of gear as well as being equipped to Service computers and Cylinder Testing. With very few exceptions everything in our catalogue is actually in stock and we can supply immediately. Some are end of lines and so we do not always have a full size curve. We do however, reserve the right to screw up occasionally. We ship all over the country at really reasonable rates and shipping takes place at about 3pm every week day. We fill cylinders, rent out Equipment, train divers from beginner to instructor, sell dive gear along with good honest advice, service equipment, sell second hand gear AND make excellent coffee, so pop in for all your Diving Needs!
MON09:00 to 17:00
TUE09:00 to 17:00
WED09:00 to 17:00
THU09:00 to 17:00
FRI09:00 to 17:00
SAT10:00 to 13:00
14, Skyview Retail Park, Freda Rd C.R. Swart Drive, Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa
- South AfricaAfricas Largest Dive StoreDIVETEK IS A MASSIVE DIVE SHOP IN BROMHOF, RANDBURG. WE ARE A RETAILER, WHOLESALER, DESIGNER, IMPORTER AND MANUFACTURER OF DIVING GEAR. WE TEACH SCUBA DIVING, TRAIN INSTRUCTORS, HAVE A FULLY STOCKED SHOP AND HOST DIVING TRIPS ALL YEAR ROUND. WE ALSO SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF DIVING EQUIPMENT AND HIRE OUT QUALITY SCUBA GEAR.
- South AfricaOPEN WATER DIVERLearn to dive – Open Water Scuba Diver Course. Scuba diving is possibly one of the most rewarding activities you will ever embrace! The Open Water Scuba Diver Course is your Gateway to the Underwater World! This course is your ticket to a whole new world filled with exotic, playful little creatures that will entertain and amuse all that are privileged to venture below the waves. You will experience total weightlessness and tranquillity as you glide through kaleidoscopes of colour and over reefs bursting with life just waiting to be explored. Scuba diving is safe, FUN and easy….. join us for an Adventure of a lifetime!
- South AfricaADVANCED SCUBA DIVERThe Most Important item of Scuba Diving Equipment is YOU. Maximise your Diving Experience – The Advanced Scuba Diver Course expands on every diving experience. The Advanced Scuba Diver Course is a fun course that is designed to guide and upgrade the beginner diver AND it is a continuation of your Open Water Course. We are Firm believers that All SA Divers should take this course. Naui and Divetek qualifications are issued upon the successful completion of this course. The Divetek Advanced Scuba Diver is a Fantastic course and is the Most thorough Advanced Scuba Diver Course in Southern Africa!
- South AfricaNITROX DIVERThe Nitrox Scuba Diver Course is the Gateway to truly one of the best ways to dive recreationally. Nitrox is a mixture of Nitrogen and Oxygen, where a higher percentage of Oxygen is put into the mix. Therefore there is less Nitrogen and then less probability of having to deal with it’s repercussions such as, Decompression Sickness and Nitrogen Narcosis. Naui and Divetek qualifications are issued upon the successful completion of this course. The Divetek Nitrox Scuba Diver is a Fantastic course and is the Most thorough Nitrox Scuba Diver Course in Southern Africa!
- South AfricaThe Most well-equipped Diving Workshop in the SoutThe workshop is fully equipped to service all brands of equipment including: Scuba Regulators; First Stage and Second Stage Octos BCs Gauges Some, but not all Computers Rebreathers Cylinders – Visuals, Hydros, and Eddy testing We service regulators thoroughly and spend about 3 and half hours on each reg. Each reg is returned with a bag of parts replaced and a full report. Turnaround time is approx. 10 working days. (unless we are waiting for parts). We have all the necessary equipment including a regulator breathing tester, ultrasonic cleaner and a pressure test chamber.