The Lobster Pot Dive Center
Dive Shop in Cayman Islands
The Lobster Pot Dive Center is based between George Town and 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman. We are a 5 Star PADI Dive center and we offer all levels of diver training. We run daily boat diving trips, have full shore diving facilities, equipment rental services and a fully stocked gift shop. We have on site parking and WIFI.
MON07:00 to 17:00
TUE07:00 to 17:00
WED07:00 to 17:00
THU07:00 to 17:00
FRI07:00 to 17:00
SAT07:00 to 17:00
SUN07:00 to 16:00
245 North Church Street, Box 211, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Cayman IslandsDiscover Scuba Dive - Shore BasedNot a Diver (yet) ? Discover the beautiful waters of the Cayman Islands with our Discover Scuba Diving Experience. Interested to try Scuba Diving and see if you like it? This Shore based dive experience, includes all equipment and tuition. Come give it a go, this session takes 2-3 hours. Contact us with any questions and for more details$115 USD
- Cayman IslandsGuided House Reef Night Dive @ Lobster PotInterested in seeing the Ocean in a new light? Looking for a new experience or already love the wonders of the ocean at night. Min required 2 divers to run small group guided night dive our our beautiful Cheeseburger Reef also known as Soto's Central. Price includes guide, tanks, weights and lights. Dates available on request. We also offer guided night dives at other sites, contact us for details and to book.$85 USD
- Cayman Islands2 Tank Boat Dive. Single Day.Join us to experience the beautiful diving of Cayman's West side. We offer fully guided diving in small groups to maximize your experience and safety. Our 2 tank dives usually depart at 9 am and 1 pm. We dive a wide range of sites along the Wall 100ft, various Reef sites (60ft) and we offer diving on the Ex USS Kittiwake (incurs extra cost due to the Marine Park Fee). Our site specifics are set on the day dependent on requests and conditions, two different sites per trip. Price includes Tanks and Weights. Full equipment rental available on request. Multiple day diving also available, contact us for multi day pricing.$105 USD
- Cayman IslandsGuided Shore DiveDaytime guided shore dive of our beautiful lively House Reef, including Tanks and weights. 'Cheeseburger' has a Max depth of 40ft and is home to a large selection of juvenile fish and large tarpon. Equipment rental also available. Other guided Shore sites also available on request.$60 USD
- Cayman IslandsPADI Junior Open Water Diver CourseFull PADI Junior Open Water Course. Includes Manual, classroom theory sessions, confined water sessions, open water dives, all required equipment and PADI processing. This course is scheduled over more time than our usual Open Water Course, to allow more Classroom and Pool time to develop confident and competent young divers. Ages 10-15. Course dates available on request. Contact us for more information.$510 USD
- Cayman IslandsPADI Advanced Open Water CourseWant to take you diving to the next level? Be quailified to 100ft and gain a range of experience in new areas? Or have more knowlege about the types of diving you do already? Complete the PADI Advanced Open Water Course in a two days (if your wish) with us. We usually run 3 dives and theory sessions on Day 1 (2 Boat dives and 1 shore) and Two Boat Dives and theory on Day 2. We offer flexibility for dive options, not sure what to do, ask us! Contact us for details and to book. Message us here, on fb, email at ; firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 345 946 8685.
- Cayman IslandsPADI Rescue CourseWant to improve your awareness and abilities? Consider becoming a PADI Rescue Diver. You must be an Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent) and have Basic CPR & First Aid (EFR) ceritification (if you don't we can run this also). You must be medically fit and minimum age 12. Start learning about how to take care of others by improving your diving and emergency response skills. The course is divided into three sections – knowledge development, which can be done online via PADI eLearning, rescue training exercises and rescue scenarios. It covers Self Rescue, Diver Stress, Diving First Aid, Emergency Management, Equipment Problems, Rescue/Assistance Procedures for conscious and unconscious victims at the surface and underwater. We run this course on fixed dates and also on request. Want to mix rescue and fun diving? We can make you a package. Contact us for more details and to book.
- Cayman Islands2 Tank Boat Diving. Multi Day PackageJoin us to experience the beautiful diving of Cayman's West side. We offer fully guided diving in small groups to maximize your experience and safety. Our 2 tank dives usually depart at 9 am and 1 pm. We dive a wide range of sites along the Wall 100ft, various Reef sites (60ft) and we offer diving on the Ex USS Kittiwake (incurs extra cost due to the Marine Park Fee). Our site specifics are set on the day dependent on requests and conditions, two different sites per trip. Price includes Tanks and Weights. Full equipment rental available on request. Multiple day rates on Diving and equipment rental.
- Cayman IslandsPADI Dive MasterPADI Divemaster is the first level of professional training. If you love scuba diving and want to share it with others on a whole new level, why not take the Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career? Once certified, you’ll be able to lead others as you organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. You must be a Rescue Diver and minimum age 18 to enrol on this course. You also need to have: Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months. A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months. At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification. The course is divided into three sections: Divemaster & Dive Theory development, which is available online via PADI eLearning Waterskills & stamina assessment Practical applications & scenarios Throughout the course you’ll work closely with our PADI Instructors, fine-tuning and refining your dive and rescue skills so you can anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll learn skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities and gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere. We can run your Divemaster Course like any other course, or you can enter into a Divemaster Internship where you’ll train on the job for an extended period, becoming involved in the day-to-day operation of the dive facility center and learning how a busy dive resort ticks. Whichever you choose, you’ll leave us well-prepared to start your professional dive career as a Divemaster or to enter into an Instructor Development Course.
- Cayman IslandsPADI Open Water Course - E-learning versionPADI Open Water Course - with Elearning. Complete your theory on line before arriving with us. This will allow you to complete the confined water sessions and open water dives on vacation without the classroom time. Includes all required scuba equipment .$390 USD
- Cayman IslandsPADI Open Water Referral , Open Water DivesCompleted all theory and pool work for your PADI Open Water Course at home but looking to complete the Open Water dives in warm clear Caribbean waters??? We can do that! 4 Open Water dives split over 2 days. Usually we complete 2 dives from shore and 2 dives from the boat. Including all Scuba equipment.$330 USD
- Cayman IslandsKittiwake Wreck 2 Tank Dive TripThe Kittiwake is one of Grand Cayman's great new wrecks, having been sunk 6 years ago in shallow Cayman waters and in 2017 rolled deeper and onto its side during storm Nate. The Kittiwake is a Marine Park owned by CITA (Cayman Islands Tourist Association). This fully penetrable wreck was sunk by divers for divers and is accessible to all levels of certified diver. The 2nd dive of the trip is to a 60ft Reef site, along 7 mile beach, specific site picked on the day dependent on conditions. Our dive tours are fully guided and we offer small group sizes.$125 USD