Dive Resort
Indonesia, Sulawesi Lltara
Public
Located on Pulau Siladen, a lush tropical island in the heart of the world renowned Bunaken National Marine Park, Siladen Resort & Spa is only half an hour by boat from Manado, the capital of North Sulawesi, Indonesia, and only one hour from the nearest international airport. This luxury boutique resort is an eco friendly property, placing high emphasis on the protection of the Marine Park and the environment. Officially opened in 2003, the resort occupies 4 hectares of land, while the island itself measures only 24 hectares. Bunaken National Marine Park is regarded as a centre of marine biodiversity, offering visitors breathtaking diving and snorkelling with an incredible variety of marine life. Siladen Resort & Spa is located on the western side of the island on a 300 metre stretch of white coral beach facing the extinct yet impressive volcano Manado Tua, with spectacular sunsets daily.
Followers
29
Year Round
MON10:00 to 18:00
TUE10:00 to 18:00
WED10:00 to 18:00
THU10:00 to 18:00
FRI10:00 to 18:00
SAT10:00 to 18:00
SUN10:00 to 18:00
Address
Bunaken Marine Park, Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
Languages
English
German (Deutsch)
French (le français)
Italian (italiano)
Spanish (español)
Portuguese (português)
Payment Methods
Top Features
COSMIQ Reseller
Boat Dive
Certification Program
Family-friendly
Nitrox
Gear Rental
Private Suite
Certification Program
PADI
12 Nov 2017
Diving in Siladen
Located in the center of the coral triangle and created in 1991, Bunaken National Park covers a total surface area of 89,065 hectares, 97% of which is clear, warm tropical water. The remaining 3% of the park is terrestrial, including the five islands of Bunaken, Manado Tua, Mantehage, Nain and Siladen. Besides diving and snorkelling in Bunaken National park we also explore the black sand muck diving of Manado Bay, and the soft coral slopes of Bangka Island.
2 Photos