Deepblu collects your personal information when you register with or access to Deepblu Products and Services or otherwise interact with Deepblu. Deepblu may collect the categories of information, including, but not limited to, the categories described as below:
- Automatically collected information. When you access to Deepblu Products and Services through the internet, Deepblu may use certain technologies, including, but not limited to, cookies and similar technologies, to (a) store your username and password; (b) analyze the usage of Deepblu Products and Services; and (c) customize Deepblu Products and Services according to your preferences. Deepblu may also automatically collect and analyze (a) the information related to the devices or browsers your access to Deepblu Products and Services, such as IP address, accessing devices and browser types; and (b) the information related to the methods and preferences you interact with Deepblu Products and Services, such as the link you accessed, the pages you visited, and the time you accessed or exited Deepblu Products and Services.
- Transaction Information. You provide Deepblu with your phone number, street address, post code, as well as user names, passwords and any information that are used to authenticate users and to validate the process of purchasing Deepblu Products.
- Diving Information. Deepblu may collect your diving information such as the location, temperature, ascent rate, diving depth, and diving time when using Deepblu Products to record the data of your diving.
- Deepblu may store your information in Japan and in People’s Republic of China. Any transfer of your data to another locations outside Japan and People’s Republic of China will be in compliance with applicable laws.
Use of Information
Deepblu may process and use your personal information for the purposes, including, but not limited to, the purposes described as below. Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Provision of Deepblu Products and Services. Deepblu may use your personal information to facilitate or accomplish your purchase order or as otherwise may be necessary to execute the contract between you and Deepblu, or to identify you or to ensure the functionality and security of Deepblu Products and Services.
- Development of Deepblu Products and Services. Deepblu may use your personal information, Content, Feedback and/or the Messages to develop and improve Deepblu Products and Services. Deepblu may also perform research and analytics on your personal information to personalize our offering, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our websites.
- Service-Related Interaction. Deepblu may use your personal information, Content, Feedback and/or the Messages to communicate with you, for example, to provide information relating to Deepblu Products and Services you are using. Deepblu may also send service-related email or otherwise interact with you when you register with or purchase Deepblu Products and Services based on the information you provide us.
- Dispose of de-identified personal information. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Deepblu may dispose the information it collects during the process of providing Deepblu Services or Products to any other third party, provided that Deepblu will take de-identification measures ( such as removing personal identifiers and removing or altering other information that may allow any person to be identified). However, please note that there is a possibility that another dataset or other information could be matched with the de-identified information. Deepblu does not guarantee that the de-identified information will not be re-identified.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
- Deepblu may allow third-party ad servers or ad networks to serve advertisements on Deepblu Products and Services and on third-party services. These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on Deepblu Services. They automatically receive your IP address when this happens. They may also use other technologies to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize the advertising content. Deepblu does not provide any information that can identify you personally to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent. However, please note that if an advertiser asks Deepblu to show an advertisement to a certain audience and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
- Deepblu itself does not respond to “do not track” signals, and we do not control whether third parties do.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Deepblu values your privacy. Deepblu does not share, sell, lease, transfer or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
- Consent. Deepblu may share or transfer your personal information to third parties not stated below with your implied or express consent. For instance, if you submit and publish your personal information, Content, Feedback and/or the Messages to the Deepblu Products and Services, including but not limited to the Forum, such actions will be construed as you granting your consent to such processing.
- Products and Services Providers. Deepblu may share or transfer your personal information with essential third parties, such as shipping companies or credit card processing companies, to accomplish your purchase order or as otherwise may be necessary to execute the contract between you and Deepblu. Deepblu will demand such third parties to take appropriate actions to protect your personal information.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. Information that Deepblu collects is considered a business asset. Therefore, Deepblu may share, transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties when we decide to sell, buy, or merger our businesses with such parties. Deepblu may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
Protection of Information
- Deepblu uses reasonable technical and organizational information security measures to provide appropriate protection for your personal information from leaking or unauthorized access and prevent such risks of providing personal information.
- Deepblu cannot, however, guarantee the information you provided or we collected may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by any attacks from hackers or any skilled computer experts.
Choices and Rights of Your Information
- You may decline to submit or withdraw your consent for accessing your personal information collected by Deepblu or delete your member account of Deepblu Products and Services, in which case we may not be able to provide Deepblu Products and Services to you.
- You have the right to request information and access to the personal information Deepblu has collected from you. You also have the right to replenish, rectify, anonymize or delete any incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal information Deepblu has collected from you by yourself or by requesting Deepblu to do so. Deepblu cannot, however, delete such personal information that is necessary for compliance with binding legal obligations or if the personal information must be retained according to applicable laws.
Deepblu Products and Services are intended for divers trained and certified by an accredited dive agency and not for children under the age of . We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of  and if we become aware of such collection, we will take reasonable steps to delete any such information as soon as practicable.
Third Party Website Links
If you have any questions about this Private Policy, please contact Deepblu through email@example.com.